Saturday, January 29, 2011

Guest Poet: Ashish Verma


I Repent


In the chime of rising suns

I feel the twilight born and done

The breeze blows a feather far

I’m so low in the sweet moon burn


In the affliction, the heart dips down

A bitter reflection in façade is found

I carry the light in rooms of mourn

Souls escaping with ghosts of lone


Rooted apart are veils of flair

Uphold tight are realms of dare

Aloud in midst I keep calling sound

She betrays me in all dreams dear


Triumphs despair in shades un-true

Despairs glare in glooms of blue

Just I wanted a heart to share

Absence of one pain in there


- Ashish Verma


Ashish Verma is an engineer working at BHEL, Mumbai. This is what he does when he is not working his ass off at office.



4 comments:

  1. Its funny how most of the Poetry on this page starts with an air of disappointment and ends with a glimmer of hope.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post…
    Kanpur

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ashley... happy that u enjoyed it.. I would suggest you follow the blog to get notifications for new posts :)

    ReplyDelete

Likes